Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kicked Week 1's Behind!

I survived the first week. I really busted my rear knowing I was heading for a road trip to Boise on Friday.

I'm ecstatic to report that I haven't lost this much weight in a single week unless I was doing some crash diet. I feel so good knowing that I worked hard, ate healthy (and abundantly) and still saw some real results!

I followed Sierra's meal plan she handed out for the first five days. While I was out of town I hit up Subway for meals, and packed lots of fruit and veggies. The hardest I'd say was going out to a Mexican restaurant for my husband's B Day.... I didn't order a Margarita and I got a veggie fajita salad minus the sour cream and fried shell. Not gonna lie a big burrito sounded sooooo good but I was really full from the salad and felt like I was accomplishing something by making that choice for ME.

Hope everyone else had a great week and I'm pumped to get week 2 going!

2 comments:

Popular Posts