Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Ladies,

Saturday was so exciting for me.  My hopes in creating this program were to help each of you become healthier and happier and while doing so lose some extra pounds.  I couldn't be happier with the results-  I'm so excited for each one of you to start 2012 off happier and healthier than you were in 2011.  I've grown close to each one of you in different ways and for this I'm happy, thankful, and determined.  I'm excited to continue my program and thanks to all of you SYJ is off to a GREAT start.  Faith with Lola Bonita Photography is working hard to finish the before and after photos and I cannot wait for you to see them.  Great job ladies--- I look forward to 2012 and the continuation of friendships with each and every one of you!
Much Thanks to you all,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts