Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Accountability

So far this week I'm staying on track with my food and my workouts.... However, I feel a cold coming on and tonight my energy is nonexistent. I found myself thinking maybe I'd just order a pizza for dinner cause I don't want to cook and some chocolate sounds good too.

I DIDN'T DO THAT, I thought if I put these feelings out there (on our blog) it would help hold me accountable for what we signed up to do.

I may be feeling sick and have no intention moving the rest of the night but I'm taking control of the urge to break my diet because I "don't feel like it" tonight. (I did workout with Sierra for the noon class today)

Hope everyone else is having a great week. I think I'm going to take it easy Thursday and my goal is to get to the 5:30am Friday class to end this week on a sweaty note.

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! It's HARD to stick to any plan, and to do it when you're not 100%, is terrific! It also takes a lot of courage to share that with all of us! After all, it's a lot easier to give in to eating junk food than to stick to plan. You're terrific and you're helping me stick to my goals this week as well!!! THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I just felt like if I told you guys it would help me to stay on track. Glad to hear your week is going well. See you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling today? Great job last night--- That is exactly what you should do.. Share it with each other and let this support keep us moving in the right direction.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liz - you are speakin' to the choir! I completely understand why you told us about this... I've been doing the same thing. That's why I wrote about my night of drinking when I could've just kept it to myself. It made me feel so much better to tell you all about my downfall because I took ownership for it! Keep doing what you're doing because it's working! You rock

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was glad I worked out but I was sooooo tired the rest of the day. feeling a little crummy but should be better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts